Hired Staff Forms
We are very pleased to welcome you to our staff for the 2018 camp season! Below you will find some of the paperwork that is necessary for you to be employed at camp. Please print and complete it as soon as possible and return it to the office by mail or feel free to stop on by and say hello.
- A W-4 tax withholding form. You MUST fill this out completely in order to receive a paycheck on time. (Will be posted in early spring of 2019.)
- An I-9 "Proof of Citizenship". Government regulations require that you provide proof to your employer that you are an American citizen or if not a citizen that you have permission to work in this country.
- Medical Form. If you are under 18 you must have had a physical from your doctor within the year and your doctor must complete the medical form. If you are over 18, you need only complete the front, state that all of your immunizations are up to date on the back, (they must be up to date) and sign. You do not need to have a physical or have your doctor complete the form.
- Staff Orientation Schedule. Staff orientation typically is held the week before camp begins. These sessions are all mandatory.
- Staff Clothing. Please let us know what size t-shirt you would like to wear for the camp season. (Will be posted in early spring of 2019.)
- Staff Lunch Order Form. Please read this information. Due to Kosher dietary laws at the Golda Och Campus, only non-meat lunches are permitted. All types of beef, poultry, pork and shellfish are not permitted. (Other kinds of fish, such as tuna are fine.) (Will be posted in early spring of 2019.)
If you need to obtain re-certification for working at the pool, be sure to start the process early and send us copies of your new documents as soon as you get them.
Camp begins on June 24th and ends on August 9th. (No camp July 4th) A major contribution to our success and the success of our children is YOU! We are very proud of the quality of our staff and look forward to working with you at camp. Enjoy the rest of the school year. Stay well and get ready for an amazing summer!