Hired Staff Forms

We are very pleased to welcome you to our staff for the 2021 camp season!  Below you will find some of the paperwork that is necessary for you to be employed at camp.  Please print and complete it as soon as possible and return it to the office by mail or feel free to stop on by and say hello.   

  • A W-4 tax withholding form.  You MUST fill this out completely in order to receive a paycheck on time. (2021 W-4 will be available in late January.)
  • An I-9 "Proof of Citizenship".  Government regulations require that you provide proof to your employer that you are an American citizen or if not a citizen that you have permission to work in this country.
  • Medical Form for staff 18 or older. If you are 18 or older, you may complete the medical form yourself. 
  • Medical Form for staff under 18If you are under 18, this form must be completed by your physician.
  • Immunization Form. If you are under 18 your immunization form must be completed/submitted from doctor's office. If you are 18 or older, we require confirmation that your immunizations are up to date. You do not need to have your doctor complete the form.
  • Staff Orientation generally takes place the week before camp begins. Camp dates are June 28 - August 13. Orientation is mandatory for all staff.

If you need to obtain certification or re-certification for being a lifeguard, be sure to start the process early and send us copies of your new documents as soon as you get them. Harbor Haven may be able to help with obtaining lifeguard certification - contact the camp office at 908-964-5411 or info@harborhaven.com for details. 

A major contribution to our success and the success of our children is YOU!  We are very proud of the quality of our staff and look forward to working with you at camp.  Enjoy the rest of the school year.  Stay well and get ready for an amazing summer!