Hired Staff Forms
We are very pleased to welcome you to our staff for the 2022 camp season! Below you will find some of the paperwork that is necessary for you to be employed at camp. Please print and complete it as soon as possible and return it to the office by mail or feel free to stop by and say hello.
- A W-4 tax withholding form. You MUST fill this out completely in order to receive a paycheck on time.
- An I-9 "Proof of Citizenship". Government regulations require that you provide proof to your employer that you are an American citizen or if not a citizen that you have permission to work in this country.
- Medical Form for staff 18 or older. If you are 18 or older, you may complete the medical form yourself.
- Medical Form for staff under 18. If you are under 18, this form must be completed by your physician.
- Immunization Form. If you are under 18 your immunization form must be completed/submitted from the doctor's office. If you are 18 or older, we require confirmation that your immunizations are up to date. You do not need to have your doctor complete the form.
- Staff Orientation Schedule. The schedule is TBD. Orientation is mandatory for all staff.
- Paid Lunch Option Order Form. Complete this form if you would like to order lunch Monday-Thursday during the camp season. You do not have to order lunch - you're able to pack a brown bag lunch from home. Order as many or as few days as you like. Camp provides complimentary lunches on Friday.
If you need to obtain certification or re-certification for being a lifeguard, be sure to start the process early and send us copies of your new documents as soon as you get them. Harbor Haven may be able to help with obtaining lifeguard certification - contact the camp office at 908-255-1052 or email@example.com for details.
A major contribution to our success and the success of our children is YOU! We are very proud of the quality of our staff and look forward to working with you at camp. Enjoy the rest of the school year. Stay well and get ready for an amazing summer!