Give your teen adventure and fun this summer
TravelQuest is a two week day travel program for 16-18 year olds with mild special needs, created and operated by Harbor Haven. Teens can participate as a natural extension of the acclaimed 5-week LIFE Program at Harbor Haven or as a stand-alone one or two week summer experience.
TravelQuest is a fun social way for your teen to interact and experience new adventures with compatible young adults. It is designed for teens with mild special needs. In the TravelQuest program your teen is supported and supervised by professionals in the field of special education.
More details about this terrific opportunity for your teen:
- Travel days include a fun trip, snacks, beverages and lunch
- All trip/lunch locations will be thoroughly vetted by Harbor Haven for health and safety protocols
- Trips are planned at outdoor locations. If there is inclement weather on a trip day, alternative exciting activities will be planned at camp.
- All trips leave from and return to Harbor Haven
- Participants choose one or two weeks
- Centralized location transportation can be provided in most cases (at an additional cost)
- All trip expenses are included in the tuition
- Three TravelQuest shirts and a backpack are included in the cost of the program
- Calendar of scheduled trips available in late winter
- All scheduled trips are subject to change due to weather conditions or other variables
- A virtual interview may be required
Check back for the 2022 Trip Calendar.
Please note: The photos that you see above are examples of possible trips.
*All trips and entertainment are subject to cancellation based on CDC and/or NJ Health Department guidelines, community health data and other health and safety factors.