Harbor Haven's Inclusion Experience
SIBLINGS AND COUSINS OF ENROLLED HARBOR HAVEN CAMPERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND OUR SUMMER PROGRAM FOR 1 TO 2 WEEKS AT NO TUITION COST!!!
Please read below for requirements and restrictions.
- Only one sibling or cousin per HH camper may attend at no cost; sibling/cousin may be ages 3-15 with no special needs and no IEP; two siblings may each attend for one week at no cost
- Sibling/cousin is placed in an age appropriate group for him/her which is subject to availability
- Week (s) of sibling/cousin attendance must coincide with the related Harbor Haven camper’s weeks
- Transportation can only be provided for sibling/cousin when HH also transports the Harbor Haven camper; transportation must be to and from the same address; cost for sibling/cousin transportation is half the amount
- Complimentary HH t-shirt and backpack provided to sibling/cousin; no cost for trips or provided Friday lunch
- Completed enrollment application and medical form are mandatory for sibling/cousin
- Siblings/cousins may add additional weeks at a special rate (see application)