Harbor Haven's Inclusion Experience
SIBLINGS (NON-IEP) AGES 5-15 OF ENROLLED HARBOR HAVEN CAMPERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND OUR RENOWNED SUMMER PROGRAM!
Please read below for requirements and restrictions.
- Siblings may attend Harbor Haven at no cost for 1 week and at a reduced $600/week rate for each additional week
- Sibling is placed in an age appropriate group, which is subject to availability
- Week(s) of sibling attendance must coincide with the related Harbor Haven camper’s weeks
- Transportation can only be provided for sibling when HH also transports the Harbor Haven camper; transportation must be to and from the same address; cost for sibling transportation is half the amount
- Complimentary HH t-shirt and backpack provided to sibling; no cost for trips or provided Friday lunch
- Completed enrollment application and medical form are mandatory for sibling