Facts To Keep On Hand
Harbor Haven 2022 Dates: Anticipated dates: June 27 - August 12 (Closed Monday, July 4)
Summer program located at Golda Och Academy Upper School, 1418 Pleasant Valley Way, West Orange, NJ 07052.
- Year-Round Phone: 908-255-1052
- The camp day is 9:00 am - 3:30 pm for children ages 3-18. Bright Beginnings campers, ages 3 and 4, have the option to attend a mini-day from 9:00 am-1:30 pm.
- HARBOR WATCH for 3 and 4-year-olds who are enrolled in a mini-day, allows you to extend their day on the afternoons you select. Click here for more details.
- RN on premises from 8:45 am-3:45 pm
- You may send lunches that contain meat or poultry as long as the weather permits us to eat outside. All lunches are refrigerated.
- When a rainy day is predicted and eating indoors is anticipated, please do not send any meat or poultry items in compliance with kosher dietary laws at Golda Och Academy.
- Drinks at lunch are provided by Harbor Haven.
- Coldwater is readily available throughout the camp day.
- Morning and afternoon snacks given to children each day are provided by Harbor Haven.