We at Harbor Haven hope you and your families are well. We know that an extraordinary summer will be more important than ever for our kids. Anticipating an influx of enrollments in the months leading up to camp opening, we encourage you to consider enrolling NOW.
Stay well and THINK SUMMER!
To begin enrollment, click the appropriate application below:
- 2021 Harbor Haven Application - for ages 3-15 years old
- 2021 Harbor Haven LIFE Application - for ages 16-18 years old
- 2021 TravelQuest Application - for ages 16-18 years old
- 2021 Inclusion Sibling Application - for ages 5-15 years old; spaces are limited, there may be a waitlist, submit application and you will be contacted regarding status
- 2021 Leader in Training Application
Enrolling your child at Harbor Haven is simple. Although there is no deadline, we do fill up quickly and often have a waiting list. You can click the links above to complete and submit your application online.
2021 Dates and Rates:
Monday, June 28, 2021 - Friday, August 13, 2021
Rates can be found on the enrollment application or by calling the Harbor Haven office at 908-964-5411.
A scholarship fund has been created through our partnership with the American Camp Association 501(c)(3) which helps families who are unable to afford the cost of camp tuition & assists returning Harbor Haven families that experience financial emergencies. Please call Harbor Haven for more information.
Additionally, check with your school district to see if any funding is available for a summer program. Some local agencies have funds available for summer programming for special needs children: Lion’s Club, Kiwanis Club, Knights of Pythias, and Shriner’s. Agencies such as Catholic Charities and family help based organizations may also have funds available.
We accept checks and major credit cards. Payment plans can be arranged.