Give your teen adventure and fun this summer
TravelQuest is a two week day travel program for 16-18 year olds with mild special needs, created and operated by Harbor Haven. Teens can participate as a natural extension of the acclaimed 5-week LIFE Program at Harbor Haven or as a stand-alone one or two week summer experience.
TravelQuest is a fun social way for your teen to interact and experience new adventures with compatible young adults. It is designed for teens with mild special needs. In the TravelQuest program your teen is supported and supervised by professionals in the field of special education.
More details about this terrific opportunity for your teen:
- Travel days include a fun trip, snacks, beverages and lunch
- All trips leave from and return to Harbor Haven
- Choose one or two weeks
- Door to door transportation can be provided in most cases (at an additional cost)
- All expenses are included in tuition
- Three TravelQuest shirts and a backpack are included in cost of program
- Calendar of scheduled trips available in late winter
- All scheduled trips are subject to change due to weather conditions or other variables
- An interview may be required
Click here for to go to the TravelQuest Application
Please note: The photos that you see above are examples of possible trips.