Life Program (16-18)
LIFE is a unique full day summer program created by Harbor Haven's team of professionals for 16-18 year old teens with mild special needs.
The LIFE program at Harbor Haven provides support for meeting transition goals. It is a balanced combination of instruction and experiences that promote learning and growth in the following areas:
- Daily living skills and personal care
- Workplace behavior and skills
- Functional math; everyday reading and writing
- Computer skills useful for life
- On site job with coaching
- Leisure and social skills
- Access community resources through weekly trips
- Yoga, swim, sports, meal planning/preparation, crafts, music and more!
- Individual speech and occupational therapy abailable at an additional cost
- Special component for college bound students
Door-to-door transportation is available in most cases.
A staff to participant ratio of 1:3 is maintained. An interview is required.
TravelQuest Program - After the conclusion of the 5 week LIFE Program, teens may continue for one or two weeks in our exciting day travel program. Click here for more information about TravelQuest.
See enrollment application for dates and fees.
2017 LIFE Trip Calendar