Life Program (16-18)
LIFE is a unique full day summer program created by Harbor Haven's team of professionals for 16-18 year old teens with mild special needs.
The LIFE program at Harbor Haven provides support for meeting transition goals. It is a balanced combination of instruction and experiences that promote learning and growth in the following areas:
- Daily living skills and personal care
- Workplace behavior and skills
- Functional math; everyday reading and writing
- Computer skills useful for life
- On site job with coaching
- Leisure and social skills
- Access community resources through weekly trips
- Yoga, swim, sports, meal planning/preparation, crafts, music and more!
- Individual speech and occupational therapy abailable at an additional cost
- Special component for college bound students
Door-to-door transportation is available in most cases.
A staff to participant ratio of 1:3 is maintained. An interview is required.
See enrollment application for dates and fees.