Facts To Keep On Hand
Harbor Haven Dates: June 25th to August 10th (Closed July 4th)
Summer program located at Golda Och Academy Upper School, 1418 Pleasant Valley Way, West Orange.
- Year round Phone # 908 964 5411
- The day is 9 am - 3:40 pm for children ages 5-15. Bright Beginnings Children, ages 3 & 4 attend from 9:00 am-1:30 pm.
- HARBOR WATCH for 3 & 4 year olds allows you to entend their day on the afternoons you select. Click here for more details.
- AFTER CARE for 3-15 year olds. Click here for more details .
- RN on premises from 8:45 am-4:00pm
- Children bring non-meat lunches from home ( due to Kosher dietary laws at Golda Och Academy) except once a week when camp provides lunch All lunches are refrigerated. Kosher Deli sandwiches can be ordered three times a week.
- Drinks at lunch provided by Harbor Haven.
- Morning and afternoon snacks given to children each day.
- Transportation is provided at an additional cost in most cases. (No transportation available 1:30 pm Mini-day dismissal or for Before/After care.
- Orientation for new children will take place the week before we start for children attending anytime in weeks 1-4; and in week 4 for children attending in weeks 5-7.