Forms for Enrolled Families
We have been working hard all winter long to design the perfect environment and summer activities for your children so they can have fun, make friends, achieve new skills and feel great about themselves!
We are committed to providing an optimum summer experience for your child. Because we want him/her to benefit to the maximum degree possible from his/her time at Harbor Haven we like to have important information for each enrolled child. We also want to provide you with some information to keep on hand as a reference before and during the summer.
We have provided all the forms and information you will need in a printable format below. Please print, complete and mail (Harbor Haven, 470 Prospect Ave, Suite 203B, West Orange, NJ 07052), fax (908-964-0511) or scan (email@example.com) back the applicable forms by the dates listed on each one.
PLEASE CHECK BACK IN LATE WINTER FOR 2018 FORMS!!
ALL CAMPERS (including the LIFE and TravelQuest Programs) must have the forms below completed and returned.
1. Health Form - No child can start camp without providing a properly completed health form.
4. Request for IEP goals and objectives (Ages 3-15; LIFE participants)
Campers ages 3-15 need the forms and requests below completed and returned:
1. Educational Questionnaire for Bright Beginnings (ages 3-5)-teacher completes
2. Educational Questionnaire for Ages 6-15-teacher completes
3. Social Skills Survey - parent/guardian or a professional completes
The forms below need to be completed and returned where applicable:
1. Speech Therapy Form - completed by a speech therapist for all 3-9 year olds who receive speech services during the school year AND for any aged child who is going to receive individual speech therapy at Harbor Haven.
2. Occupational Therapy Form - completed by an occupational therapist for all 3-9 year olds who receive OT during the school year AND for any aged child who is going to receive individual OT at Harbor Haven.
3. Daily Medication Administration Form - completed by both parent/guardian and prescribing physician
5. Overnight Medication Administration Form (only ages 12-15 have the option of a one night sleep-over)
6. Optional Ordered Camp Clothing Form for 3-15 year olds (your child will receive one complimentary t-shirt and camp bag)
7. Optional Ordered Camp Clothing Form for the LIFE Program for 16-18 year olds (your child will receive one complimentary t-shirt and camp bag)
8. Optional Ordered Camp Cloth Form for the TravelQuest Program for 16-18 year olds (your child will receive 3 complimentary t-shirts and camp bag)
9. Tennis Club Permission Form for ages 10 and up
The information below is for reference before and during the summer. Please review it.
~General Information (Ages 3-15)
~General Information (LIFE Program)
~General Information (TRAVELQUEST Program)
~Bus Rules (please review with your child, if applicable)
~List of What to Bring to Camp (ages 3-15)